Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations are made for your protection and we shall attempt to have them observed so that your stay with us will be an enjoyable one.
- Daytime visitors $2.00 per person and must leave the park by 10 p.m. All visitors must check in at office.
- Check-out time is twelve noon- except for those times during the less busy season - and after consultation with office.
- A ten-mile speed limit must be observed at all times within the camping area for the protection of children.
- Dogs must be controlled on a leash at all times. Dogs must never be left at site unattended or allowed to bark and disturb others. Please clean up after them!
- Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Anyone causing a disturbance will be asked to leave.
- Do not build fires except in fireplaces. Please be careful with open fires, discarded cigarette butts, matches, etc., especially during times when the woods are dry.
- Motorcycles or motorbikes are allowed only to travel from the highway directly to your site and directly from site to highway. Any other use of these vehicles in the camping area not permitted.
- Restrooms should not be used for washing dishes or clothes.
- No skateboards or rollerblades to be used in the campground.
- Parents are to be reponsible for their children's actions at all times. Children will not allowed to play in or around bath houses.
- All vehicles must have a visible pass
- No washing of vehicles
- One camper or tent per site (no doubling up)
- No generators